Fabric purchases


Made Marion have a beautiful selection of elastics (not I didn't buy them all!)


I came home with 4m of the white elastic.  And added it to the stash of fabric I had yet to record!  I'm trying rather hard this year not to over purchase - ha! I've been saying that for a while ;)  A stretch denim (2.2m of cotton lyra) from the fabric store VIP sale.  


Two knits from the fabric warehouse. The pinkier fabric is Polyester (16%), Viscose (78%) and Lycra (6%), width of 132cm.  The purple is Viscose (93%) and Lycra (7%). 


And finally four merinos and two cottons from Levana (at the recent Fabric Hoarders Sewing Retreat).  Four fabric remanents and only the red and strip off the bolts.  Love that shop!  0.6m of black merino rib for $6.  1.2m black merino for $18.  1.2m of black and grey strip merino for $12.  1.2m of yellow cotton elastane for $9,60.  1m of red merino nylon for $12.  0.5m for yellow stripe cotton elastane for $5. 

I'm usually rubbish at remembering to write down the length and fibre content.  But I'm making a concerted effort!

So my plans are underwear, a few work Tees, and a Gillian wrap dress.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Siding stories