baby's blanket


I finished this off today.  Just the ends to be sewn in (for ages).  Just in time I think as the intended recipient is due to join us this week.


Its a shell repeated pattern with four colour blocks.


The yarn was mercurised cotton from the Underground Market in Wellington.  Not the most fun to work with - which explains why I took so long to sew in the ends...


Here's the hook for size!


I do like the finish on the top and bottom - I was able to repeat the scalloped pattern.


Yarn: Mercurised cotton from DEA yarns, underground market Wellington.  Four spools.
Hook: 3.5mm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bread Maker

Some things just have to come home with me

LA LA land