The not cat cushion!



I made this baby up from squares I cut for my first misguided attempt at a WIP quilt (eek!  I can't believe that's been hanging around since 2007!).  I really like the shape of the cushion.  Its made by rotating the corners of one side to the centre of the other.  Works well, no?  I got the idea from a book in the library but didn't take the name of the book down.
 


Even managed to put a zip in on the outside cover.  The fabric is some of the stash gifted to me by my grandmother. At least it hasn't been hanging around unloved since 2007!

My original plan was to get the cats to migrate to this instead of their rather icky cat basket/cushion thing but I didn't make it big enough and the cats have no interest in it what so ever.  Plan on using it as a cushion for our front deck once the summer weather rolls in (any moment, now, please????).
 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. The cushions have such a unique design, I have never seen it before. Have a lovely day.
    Regards.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson