What was the old paint of your siding? Good idea on repainting it again because the new coat of paint will help the siding not to rot, and it will lengthen its lifespan. Anyway, you picked a nice color. It will certainly make your home look fresher and more inviting. ->Blair Construction L.L.C
Good choice on the color of the paint for the siding. That’s a cool color that will brighten up the ambiance of your home. If you want your siding to last longer, I suggest you paint it at least once a year. This will help to prevent the wood from rotting. ->North West Exteriors
I've decided to update my look at least in blog terms. Crafty mermaid just doesn't feel 'me' any more. I've set up a new blog and look forward to seeing you there! https://sewmancer.blogspot.com/
I started this scarf on a road trip around the South Island of New Zealand with my parents and brother this Christmas. Though I was doing most of the driving, I knew there would be quite a bit of quiet downtime and wanted to bring a bright, colourful project along with me that was also portable. I finished the crocheting a few weeks ago but took ages to sew in the ends and block it. This was the first time I've blocked something and am really delighted with how professional the results look. My trusty iron and ironing board, an old towel (not sure why I couldn't use a good one - or if I should but it was a case of better safe than sorry), sewing pins and a spray bottle. The image below is the pre-blocked scarf. Really quite wobby and the final three images are my rather professional looking end product! Really rather delighted with my success and safely delivered to its new owner (even though its still summer here in New Z...
We've had a tonne of house projects this year and currently the house's siding is being fixed. If the weatherboard is cracked or rotten, we're replacing it. If a lot is coming off we're putting insulation in behind it. Lots of hammering and sawing and lots of scary pictures! We had a fun afternoon tracking down the colour of the house paint. As it turns out, its Wattyl's Flemish Blue (Deep Base, Solagard, B 144.0, E 280.0, V84.0, KX 144.0). I love this colour and need to think about sheen's for when we get the house repainted next year. For now we just went with the closest to the tin we already had. One side of the house is done and we've painted a first coat of the blue. We've also had scaffolding up for a while. Its been hard to get in and out of the house with it though - this is our entrance walkway. This is the other side of the house after a day's work removing the weatherboards. There's a lot more work requ...
What was the old paint of your siding? Good idea on repainting it again because the new coat of paint will help the siding not to rot, and it will lengthen its lifespan. Anyway, you picked a nice color. It will certainly make your home look fresher and more inviting. ->Blair Construction L.L.C
ReplyDeleteGood choice on the color of the paint for the siding. That’s a cool color that will brighten up the ambiance of your home. If you want your siding to last longer, I suggest you paint it at least once a year. This will help to prevent the wood from rotting. ->North West Exteriors
ReplyDelete