card crafting frenzy



Or rather, finishing up supplies from my overflow box.  I've been a bit crazy busy of late and the only crafting I really have time to do is quick card making.  So I've been using up supplies from my over flow box - essentially a box of bits too small to put back in the proper storage (don't I sound very organised - hah!).

My craft room is a bit of a tip at the moment, lots of work books and papers lying around and housey stuff that needs new homes and then all my current craft projects.  My desk currently houses my computer, my camera, a lamp, 5 books, a prize I won from a wonderful blog (of which I need to take a photo and then post about it!), bills, yarn, 7 nearly finished bags, scissors, used stamps (for a long term project) and a box of cards - and that's only this desk (I have two!).

The random nature of the stuff in the overflow box should explain the heavy presence of Christmas cards - I'll be sorted when I have to send these in November.  One of the weird thing about moving to New Zealand has been the summer Christmas so I feel a lot happier making Christmas cards and decorations in the middle of winter when I have to be indoors rather than in the lead up to summer.  Also, due to being so far from home, I have to send all my pressies and cards early to ensure delivery before Christmas - I've become one of those annoying people who's Christmas cards arrive at the start of December and then it seems like I expect a card back - I don't - you are all officially off the hook.  I just like sending cards!  To show I'm thinking of you!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Wow you have been busy, sorry I haven't stopped by in awhile I haven't been blogging as much. Hope all is well. You certainly have a supply for lovely cards now for any occasion.

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at these is making me itch to get my card making bits and pieces out! I need to get back into making cards... I make the occasional one but I would like to get ahead with them, far too often I realise it's someone's birthday the day before and end up buying one. Home made cards are so much nicer, if only I could get myself organised!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson