Friday, October 21, 2011

Thinking about televisions


 

My parents are coming over this Christmas to visit for the first time.  Despite getting rather excited about the whole visit, I'm also planning things I can do around the house once I have the 'big guns' present.  One of these such jobs is to wallpaper behind the newly mounted television.  I was really inspired by this cover of the NZHouse and Garden.

I think a dark backdrop might just take from the monolith that is a very large television.

I got a wonderful email this morning from one of my giveaway winners (Ollie & T) who very kindly shared the details of my parcel on her blog this morning - http://ollieandt.blogspot.com/2011/10/happy-thoughts-on-thursday1-excited.html


I hope she gets a lot of use out of the bag! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment