new cushions



I made up some rather nice (if I do say so myself!) cushion covers from some Ikea fabric I brought back with me from Ireland last year. Love how they turned out. I needed something to celebrate being able to use the living room again after two weeks of paint fumes from the new floorboards. More on that in a later post, but our house has seen a pest control guy, joiner, floorboard guy and a plasterer over the last few weeks! Eeek!

The cross-stitched cushion was a Marks and Spencer purchase at some point and I still really love it.  I hope BM doesn't mind the house being taken over by my creations!









Posted by Picasa

Comments

  1. Love the cushions! And the room looks fab :-) M x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson