Belated birthday pics


Gotta love Marks and Spencers and their cupcakes!  I couldn't resist posting some photographs I took of my birthday cakes (about 5 months too late!).  Yum!

The top photo has a hint at my current (still working on it!) crochet project and all displayed on top of some Cath Kidson oilcloth from the Kildare outlet centre.  That oilcloth was really handy! My rented apartment had a poorly painted dining table that was beginning to flake.  I was worried I wouldn't get my deposit back so Cath to the rescue and I was able to cover the table and wipe off any spills!

The second photo was taken in my parent's house which meant I had to share the cakes (I'd have exploded from cake overload at the time so definitely a good thing!).

Comments

  1. Yum they look lovely. I hope you are safe and well on the other side of the world, the earthquake and tsumani are awful, the poor people.

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday to you!!! I love cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! And thankfully I'm safe and well. I'm thinking a lot about earthquakes at the moment, and making sure we're well prepared. I can't even begin to comprehend the destruction in Japan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The great WSBN sewing room tour

Elementary my dear Watson